Kalonji SeedsOur product range includes a wide range of black cumin (kalonji seeds).
Black Cumin (Kalonji Seeds)
Approx. Price: Rs 1.7 Lakh / TonGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||10 Ton|
|Packaging Size||50g, 100g|
Kalojni Seeds are also known as Black Onion Seeds, Black Cumin Seeds, Black Seeds and Nigella Seeds.Benefits:
- Used mainly in bread recipes and savoury dishes
- Kalonji seeds have been know to have many healing properties including migraine, chronic colds, palpitations, alopecia, asthma, bee stings, paralysis, amnesia, skin disorders, facial palsy, earache and respiratory diseases.
- Kalonji is also known to benefit the stomach due to anti-bacterial properties.
- They are also known to be beneficial for respiratory problems and are anti-inflammatory.
- Kalonji seeds are used in conjunction with vinegar they are known to help gum and teeth problems including pain.
- Style: Dried
- Type: Fennel and Aniseed
- Moisture: 12% Max
- Packaging Size - 25kg/50kg
- Packaging - PP bag/Jute bag/paper bag