Flax SeedsWe are a leading Manufacturer of flax seeds from Unjha, India.
Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||10 Ton|
|Usage||natural remedies for improving digestion|
|Flax, commonly known as linseed or ALSI in hindi, is popular source of vegetarian Omega-3 fatty acids. Flax seed carries one of the biggest nutrient payloads on the planet. Additionally, flax seed is very low in carbohydrates, making it ideal for people who limit their intake of starches and sugars. And its combination of healthy fat and high fiber content make it a great food for weight loss and maintenance, many dieters have found that flax seed has been a key to keeping them feeling satisfied|
- Flaxseeds are great source of fiber and work as a natural laxative. They are a great way to keep things regular.
- Flaxseed oil contains concentrated amounts of alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), an omega-3 fat. Vegetarians and vegans often use this as a substitute for fish oil.
- Ground flaxseed has been shown to work just as well as statins in lowering cholesterol.
- Flaxseeds are a good source of magnesium.
- Flaxseeds contain high levels of lignans. Lignans may protect against estrogen-dependents cancers such as breast cancer.
- An ounce of ground flaxseed per day was shown to regulate estrogen levels in post-menopausal women.
- Flaxseeds have been shown to protect post-menopausal women from heart disease.
- Flaxseed decreases insulin resistance and may protect against diabetes.
- Preliminary research in mice shows that flaxseeds may prevent or slow the spread of prostate cancer.
- Studies in mice show that flaxseed may prevent or slow the spread of melano
- Moisture : 13% max.
- Purity : 99% min.